As one can think, grinders break down cannabis into tiny bits for smoother bowls or wrap it in rolling sheets and rough wraps. While there are several methods for grinding cannabis without grinders, herb weed grinders may expedite the process and provide extra perks such as kief catchers.
How do I properly use a marijuana grinder?
- Remove the top lid. Break bigger buds with your fingers and insert them between the grinder’s teeth. Avoid placing any buds right in the centre—this is the location of the magnet’s pivot point, and nothing in the centre will be crushed.
- Take the machine’s top section and spin it around ten times until all the buds have fallen throughout the area. The top may be removed and pressed against the grinder’s side to dislodge any stuck-on particles.
- Using the teeth, unscrew the chamber to uncover the basket containing all of the newly crushed cannabis. Place it in your joint, pipe, or blunt, and then sit back and relax!
- After collecting some kief in the bottom chamber, scrape it out with a piece of paper or the provided tool (not all grinders include the tool, but it’s definitely handy). Additionally, you may sprinkle kief on top of the dish to increase its potency or save it for future usage. Scrapers made of metal should be used with caution as they may scratch aluminium particles in the kief!
- Some individuals like to put an item in the kief chamber to collect resin that has fallen through the screen and into the dish below. This is best accomplished with a clean nickel or penny.
Buy Herb Weed Grinder in Fort Myers here.
There are no reviews yet.